Youth Leader Trainings
Did you know that PL3Y International Inc. also offers a Youth Leadership Program where teens ages 14+ can learn how to teach DANCEPL3Y to younger students and kids in their school or community?
We travel to your town/city, work with a group of student leaders from 1-10 schools in the area to train them on the simple dance choreography. The students then return to their schools to lead dance classes or DPA sessions with their peers or younger students. A Master Trainer is available to be on-site as they teach their first classes to support their learning and development in becoming physical activity leaders in their schools.
GET TRAINING AND TEACHING TOOLS AS YOU DEVELOP LEADERSHIP SKILLS!
Youth age’s 14- 24 can learn how to teach simple and fun choreography based on a variety of dance styles
DANCEPL3Y Youth Leaders can work in community centers, dance studios, and school.
- EASY-TO‐TEACH, pre‐scripted songs and moves that kids love!
- How to coach the Bubble of Awesome™ and the 3 Rules of PLAY™
- Training on Physical Literacy and Fundamental Movement Skills
- Fun and engaging training
- Small‐group and individual practice teaching sessions
- Tips on planning age‐appropriate playlist and songs
Throughout the training process, you will learn how to connect to music, lead others in movement and promote positive mental health through the 3 RULES OF PL3Y: Be Positive Be Fun Be Yourself
To apply for the Youth Leadership program, please fill out the form below.